Mon-Thurs 4:45 am - 9:00 pm · Fri 4:45 am - 8:00 pm · Sat 6:30 am - 6:00 pm · Sun 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Follow us on Facebook!
- New Punch Card Option at Stillwater Fitness
Now you can take classes like Cross Training, TRX and a variety of Yoga using our 12-visit punch card for $125. The classes colored green on our schedule use the punch card. Want to try one of these classes before committing? You can--with a single-use pass for $15!
- New Classes Begin
Use your punch card for these new classes:
- Cross Training, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30am-10:15am. This 45-minute class is a total-body circuit led by a personal trainer. Focus is on core, balance, flexibility, and strength using our Kinesis cable machine, TRX straps, body weight exercises and more.
- Upper Body Yoga, Thursdays, 7:00pm-7:45pm. This 45-minute class targets the upper back, chest, shoulders and neck to relieve stress and strengthen posture. Helps counteract the effects of sitting or standing for long periods; all levels welcome!
- Can't Decide Whether To RESET? Watch This Video!
Here's a short interview with one of our club members detailing her experience with the RESET program!
- Order USANA Products Online.
While there are select USANA products available for purchase at the Club, you can now order them online at stillwaterfitness.usana.com
- Deep Breathing Keeps Cells Healthy
Think deep breathing is only useful for meditation? This article describes why it's beneficial in more ways than one.
- No Time For Exercise? Try This!
Fitness Director and Personal Trainer Anita Franklin shares five great exercises in this video for people who only have 10-20 minutes to stay in shape. These can be done at home or work - best of all, they don't require any expensive equipment!